Who dares to teach must never cease to learn. -John Cotton Dana

"Who dares to teach must never cease to learn." - John Cotton Dana

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Final Report on PLN

Snap shot of my PLN

For the final report on my PLN, I would say it is still and always will be a work in progress. The picture above is just one of the pictures of my Symbaloo. I do not have things color-coordinated, but I know where they are. On the left side is miscellaneous things like sports, games, products, travel...etc. The bottom is more-so shopping links. I'm an avid online shopper and like to keep a look out for books and such on Ebay and Amazon. The bottom right starts with Google and social networks such as Twitter and Facebook. The top is dedicated to educational findings. These links change constantly. I also have several other pages in Symbaloo where I have class links, blogs, and other interesting sites I have visited throughout the semester. Another page includes bookmarks, Wordle, picture editors, podcasts, and other projects we have worked with throughout the semester. I still stand firmly by my opinion that Twitter is the best resource for teachers. It is so quick and easy to get results, ideas, and information. For students, blogging is hands-down one of the most awesome things a teacher can do. I plan to having a blogging classroom and continue to expand my PLN.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment